How do you feel when the Bose soundbar 500 isn’t working? We’ve another question.
What does it feel when you don’t know how to reset Bose soundbar 500? The replies to these questions cause a heavy pain in our hearts because we feel so blank.
But, don’t worry at all. We got your back. In this guide, you’ll know to reset a Bose soundbar yourself.
5 Easy Steps to Reset Your Bose Soundbar 500
This guide will help you to solve the problem. You need to follow the steps and get through this tech issue.
Step 1: Delete Bose Music Account from Bose Soundbar 500
- In Bose Music app, you’ll find ‘My account’, which is present on the right side of the upper section.
- You’ll find the option ‘Manage Products’, another option ‘, Edit’.
- Now, go to the Edit option and tap on Bose Soundbar 500. You’ll see a circle beside the name.
- Tap the ‘Delete’ option and then ‘confirm’.
Step 2: Hold Power Button
- Press the power button of your soundbar and hold it for a while
Step 3: Forward Button Skipping
- Skip the forward button.
- Continue this at least for 3 to 5 seconds
- The process requires a tiny amount of time to complete
Step 4: Reboot the Device
- When you’ve completed the previous step, reboot your device.
- You’ve to wait for a while for the process completion.
Step 5: Wait for the Amber Glow Signal
- When the device has rebooted successfully, you’ll see the amber glow on display.
- Then, you need to reconfigure the Bose soundbar 500 as your preference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How to connect Bose Soundbar 500 with a subwoofer?
Hold and press the K button with the connectivity light when the soundbar white light blinks. You’ll hear the tone when it connects.
- How to connect Bose Soundbar 500 with TV?
To connect Bose Soundbar 500 with your TV, you need an HDMI cable. However, the TV must have an HDMI-ARC or eARC. Use the connection and get the best output.
- How to reset Bose soundbar 500 without a remote?
Turn the power button off and place the socket of the power cord. Remove the power cord from the wall. Wait for a while to reconnect the power to the soundbar and wall. Supply power to the device, and you’re done.
Following the mentioned steps in this guide, you’ll know how to reset Bose soundbar. The steps are unbelievably simple.
Even a person who isn’t tech-savvy will complete the procedures at ease.
These 5 easy steps to reset Bose 500 soundbar is a life savior. Say NO to halt your streaming and entertainment.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.