When you buy a new Bluetooth speaker, you’re excited to use it. But all your excitement turns into smoke once you start using it because you don’t understand a single word your speaker is pronouncing.
The Bluetooth speaker you bought might be a Chinese speaker, and it’s set in the Chinese language by default.
Except for Chinese, most people aren’t familiar with Chinese, but rather pretty much acquainted with English. It’s more like a get-go language worldwide.
Now, this article will teach you how to change Bluetooth speaker language from Chinese to English with a minimum of hassle if you’re trying to change.
Do All Bluetooth Speakers Support Language Change?
If you asked, do all Bluetooth speakers support language change? The answers are yes and no.
Why there are two different answers? Because when you buy a Bluetooth speaker from a reputed brand, it supports language configurations. You can change the speaker’s language with ease.
On the other hand, if you buy a low-quality Bluetooth speaker, the chances are less to change its language. Local brands don’t offer such a wide range of language configurations like reputed brands.
How to Change Bluetooth Speaker Language from Chinese to English
Changing language from Chinese to English may vary from speaker to speaker. It usually depends on the product used in the Bluetooth speaker and the country where it’s produced.
You can easily change your speaker language from Chinese to English by following these easy steps:
- At first, turn off your device’s Bluetooth and your speaker’s Bluetooth.
- As soon as you turned off the Bluetooth of your speaker, your speaker is disconnected from your device.
- Press the on/off button that helps to turn your device on and off. This process helps you to link with the language option. Don’t do this process for more than 5 sec.
- You’ll hear a notification about your language list. Your device assistant scroll and reads all the language available on your device. You can manually scroll down by pressing volume.
- Select English from the language list and set it as your speaker’s language.
How to Reset Bluetooth Speaker to Change Language
Don’t be disappointed if you can’t change the language of your Bluetooth speaker by following the steps mentioned above.
Here’s another process to change your Bluetooth speaker language from Chinese to English. The process is that you need to reset your speaker.
- To start this process, you have to turn off the speaker’s Bluetooth and disconnect it from your device. Turning off the speaker’s Bluetooth help to prevent auto connection with other devices.
- Now it’s time to reset your Bluetooth speaker.
- For two times, press the up and down volume. Do this for 10 sec. Now you will receive a notification that the language of your Bluetooth speaker has changed from Chinese to English.
To restore your speaker’s default configuration, you have to press the power and Bluetooth button and hold it for a few seconds.
- Which languages do Bluetooth speakers support?
This depends on the speakers and their brand. Usually, a Bluetooth speaker supports English (UK) English (USA) Japanese, German, Russian, Korean, and Chinese.
- Where are the language settings?
Go to the settings option of your Android phone. Now select language and input language. By clicking add language and select your preferred language.
- Is it possible to change the language of local Chinese Bluetooth speakers?
When you buy a local Chinese Bluetooth speaker, the chances are less to change its language. Local brands don’t offer such a wide range of language configurations as reputed brands.
- Is it possible to change the language of any Bluetooth speaker by resetting it?
You can change your Bluetooth speaker’s language by resetting it. At first, turn off the speaker’s Bluetooth and disconnect it from your device. For two times, press the up and down volume. Do this for 10 sec. After that, you’ll get a notification that your speaker’s language turns into English.
Now you know how to change language on Bluetooth speaker by following the steps mentioned above. But before buying any Bluetooth speaker, make sure that it supports the language change feature. You’ll be at ease in no time.
And by connecting two soundbars, you’ll get studio-quality sound at home.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.